Our experienced accountants provide a full range of accounting and bookkeeping services to businesses that do not require a full time accounting staff, cutting your employer costs of vacation pay, company benefits and payroll taxes.
We can perform the duties of an in-house accounting department including:
- Preparing monthly financial statements and other accounting reports
- Designing and implementing new accounting systems and software
- Providing and reviewing payroll information to your payroll service which insures confidentiality of payroll information from your employees
- Preparing your payroll tax and sales tax returns
- Training your personnel on accounting software and bookkeeping and supporting and supervising your in house staff
- Coordinating with your insurance advisors that your business liability and workers compensation insurance is appropriate for your business