- Gain an understanding of accounting framework, tax law, and audit methodologies.
- Participate in client assignments from beginning to end.
- Assist with inputting financial data into worksheets.
- You are working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Taxation or related field – Master’s degree is a plus.
- No experience is required.
Who Should Apply
- You have excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and tax project management skills, including knowledge of GAAP, Taxation compliance, codes and regulations
- You have the ability to multi-task, think independently, and problem solve in a results driven team-oriented environment
- You are actively involved in a student or community organization
- Working in accounting or a related field is a plus, but not required
- You have basic Microsoft Office Suite skills, Outlook and audit software skills
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have time management skills and the ability to multi-task