Document control specialist are essential in our fast growing business. They keep track of and inventory all documents received. We work in litigation, so the person applying needs to be able to preform under deadlines, and keep diligent records of the documentation.
- Performs Document Control and Record Control activities and provides administrative support for the Company
- Ensure compliance with controlled document format and content.
- Scanning, filing and maintenance of all types of quality system records.
- High school diploma, associates degree preferred
- Ability to use most MS programs proficiently (word, excel, outlook)
- Adobe DC proficient
- Ability to adapt to new systems implemented
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritize tasks in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to handle stress, and meet deadlines