External Controllership and Tax Department

Ms. Dahlinger can help you with your monthly accounting services, budgeting, system integrations, and best practices with the federal cannabis tax (IRC 280e) and the California cannabis cultivation and cannabis excise tax.
Ms. Cimiluca-Radzins, CPA can help you on your business strategy, improve and automate your internal financial and operational processes, and improve your organization and project management.
Mr. Daswani, CA can help you with your specific accounting questions, data entry, and bookkeeping questions. He can also assist with technical setup questions.
Ms. Jeffress, CPA and MBA can help with your specific questions regarding entity structuring, best practices with the federal cannabis tax (IRC 280e), California cannabis cultivation, and cannabis excise tax.
Don’t know who to select? You can directly contact anyone of our experts from the Cannabis Department. We are looking forward to hearing from you.